sprung...so now what?? Well its a mad dash to the teachers gifts finish line! I'm knitting a cable scarf for my youngests teacher assistant...I've had so many people try to show me cables, but what finally made it make sense was a little plonk on the head from my knitting lady Nancy and a REAAAALLY easy pattern. It made cables make sense! Now I'm cabling like a fool...I'm in love with cables! So thanks Nancy!! The pattern I'm working on is so pretty...lots of intertwined cables....just gorgeous! Then I need to think of what to do for her primary teacher!! (Any suggestions ,if anyone actually is reading this, would be welcome!)
My oldest daughters teacher is having her first baby so that gift was a no brainer! A Baby blanket is cast on and I work on it at home..Her other teacher is so sweet and I'm stumped on her too!! I'm also going to try and get a baby blanket done for a young girl I know who is having a baby...if anyone knows how much support a young mom needs its me. I'm going to think of it as a prayer baby blanket, in hopes that her baby will be as wonderful a baby as my oldest(who is going to be 18 in mere weeks!!) was.
Lots of other things have been going on, but we are all hanging in there... its always hectic this time of year! Even more so this year with a graduation looming and one moving up to Middle School. I'm going to try to make time to get to Mirandas for a serious dye party over spring break. Keep your fingers crossed!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment