Ok so I've been knitting this shawl. Its for my daycare provider. She has been taking care of my kids for 13 years now, and is family to me now.( But I have still managed to fit in some time to spin. ) Its a lovely blue. Like a soft beachy color, and its so her. I can't believe my youngest is grauating preschool, and I want this shawl to be done in time to give to her then. I hope she loves it as much as we love her! When I'm done I'll post a pic.
Still twirling from Sheep and wool. The beauty! The lush softness! THE FIBER!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh*Rolls around in a pile of roving...*Ahem..excuse me, sorry about that! I'll be spinning happily this summer!*TEEHEE! I'm getting ready to order a jumbo flyer for my wheel. Blissful!
Anyway, back to the shawl!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment