Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok now really...

I should just be ashamed of myself!*smacks own non bloggin' hands;) Well schools out~*strains of Alice Cooper drift through ....~~~* and this tired Mama has been chilling out and relaxing. Too much. I did finish my shawl, and my sonny is a senior...BUT I haven't gotten my house as organized as I hoped. But its getting there.

Thats my goal...to get this place running like a top and then to get down to some serious fiber business! I'd like July to be allllllllll about relaxing with yarn and fiber! ok ok yes I'll do laundry and bathe, but all the heavy duty cleaning I want it done. So somebody pry my tail outta this chair and tell me to get it done! After all there is a beautiful beach with my name on it, and a basket full o fiber...what more do I need?

No comments: